How to Watch ACPSTV
Mac & Windows using VLC
- Be sure you have VLC installed. If you do not have VLC, please download it from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
- Download the ACPSTV playlist file. You may need to right click on the link and choose to save it locally if your browser attempts to open it automatically.
- Open the newly downloaded file using VLC. You may need to make sure that VLC is your default player for this type of file.
- To change channels or view all channels, press the buttons as shown below:
- For the best video quality, turn on Deinterlacing using Yadif mode.
- Go to VLC Preferences - The preferences are under the VLC menu at the top on a Mac and under the Tools menu on a PC.
- Go to the Video section by clicking the Video button at the top of the preferences screen.
- Halfway down the page in the Deinterlacing dropdown, choose On. In the Mode dropdown, choose Yadif and click Save.